I love to write about cancer

I'm an Indonesian woman, I never suffered from breast cancer and was undergoing surgery about 10 years ago. For that I want to share another to woman in this world by writing articles specially in cancer.

Of course I can not write and compose my thoughts based on perfect, I also learn and filter articles from various sources and blogs, magazines and other media. The main purpose I write articles about cancer is to share information to women who may need information about cancer.

Articles that I serve include Breast Cancer, early detection of cancer, and also simple guide with respect to cancer.

I'm very happy when there are friends and who want to share or want to improve the information or log dib this article with a comment or message.

If there is a wish to contact me via email please send to sri.hartati@centralwallpaper.com

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates